Since 1881 Jameson + Mackay have been providing an unsurpassed quality of service to our clients. We must have been doing something right as we’re still going strong in the 21st Century. Centrally based in Perth and Auchterarder we have vast experience of the local housing market and have provided estate agency services to families for generations. The volume of our repeat business speaks for itself.
ONE STOP SHOP
As Estate Agents AND Solicitors we are able to provide the best possible guidance and legal advice, making your experience of such an important transaction as stress free as possible and ensuring a smooth transaction from start to finish. There might be a conveyancing matter which needs sorted out and because we are also Solicitors, we are best placed to identify and help with that at an early stage when marketing your property rather than you finding out about the matter after you’ve accepted an offer which could cause a delay in your sale.
We are committed to giving you a quality service and aim to provide detailed in-depth advice from the earliest stage of the transaction to its completion.
Our Services include
Marketing appraisal and valuation
- A free property appraisal and valuation service to prospective sellers based on years of experience and an extensive database of local property sales. We also give you advice on how best to prepare your property for marketing and will organise the Home Report for you.
- A full mailing list to match sellers to buyers.
- Top quality colour schedules to give your property the best presentation on all media.
- We understand the importance of keeping in touch and will do so regularly.
- Viewing arrangements can be tailored to suit your own circumstances, including viewings accompanied by a member of staff where appropriate.
- Our marketing package is simple. One registration fee at the beginning and an agreed commission on sale.
- We will promote your property to potential buyers worldwide through the major online portals – PSPC/TSPC, Rightmove, Zoopla and PrimeLocation. From a local perspective your property will also be advertised in our prominently situated Perth and Auchterarder offices.
Perthshire Solicitors Property Centre
- PSPC is Perthshire’s largest property agency. As members of PSPC we have full access to all the additional services the centre provides, including advertising in the Solicitors Property Guide and internet advertising on their web site – the site with the largest selection of property in Perthshire. For more details visit www.pspc.co.uk.
- It should be noted that not all local agencies can offer PSPC as part of your marketing package.
- A full estimate of costs will be given to you in writing.
Come into one of our offices, give us a call or email us to discuss how we can help you to sell your property.
“I completed a house purchase this week ,and I would just like to comment on the service I received …
From the moment I met Michaella , she put me completely at ease and dealt so efficiently with any questions that arose ,totally looking out for my best interest …..and keeping me up to date at all times .
I can’t thank her enough ……
I would also like to mention Margo who recently dealt with my late aunt’s estate ….she was a tremendous help to me also”
“I wanted to drop you an email to give you some positive feedback about Michaella.
We were recommended your firm by a relative, and Michaella guided us through what was a slightly complicated and protracted house purchase – ensuring we were kept informed and up to speed with developments. Her replies and letters were always timely and concise, and allowed us to understand the ‘legalese’!
Hopefully we will not be buying another house in the near future, but we would have no hesitation in using your services again”
“I just wanted to extend my thank you to Michaella, she has been fantastic assisting with my separation. She’s been understanding and supporting the whole way making sure I was always updated and checked in regularly” Miss M
“To all at Jameson + Mackay who helped us as a family with all that was involved with our father’s estate including the sale of his house we want to say many thanks for your help, professionalism and compassion. It was much appreciated and will be remembered. ” The W family, Oct 2021
Alison, I am writing to thank you and your team for completing all matters in connection with my late father’s estate. I am so pleased that my parents had the foresight to introduce us so many years ago. Please pass on my particular thanks to Pauline for the excellent way in which she handled matters. She has always been cheerful and very professional in all dealings I’ve had with her. She has always been easy to talk to and has helped make the process as easy as possible for myself which is much appreciated. Thank you once again for the excellent way that you have dealt with my late father’s estate. ” Mr K , July 2021
“Communication was very clear and responsive at all times and we signed our documents via a video conference call. Being able to proceed with key legal matters was very reassuring. All round a very positive experience in difficult times.”
Mr and Mrs J
“We are very happy with the service that has been provided by everyone at your company and we will be definitely using your services in the future as well as making recommendations to anyone we know.”
I should have sent an email earlier to thank you for all your work to make sure the settlement went through for the house (at both ends!) – we never met you in person but we both thought you were super efficient and we’re very grateful for your painstaking work on making sure that everything went through – as well as answering our emails quickly and reassuring us that all was well. It really is a great service that you provide.